BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Wanted: T-box Staking Nuts

• Venter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 May 2019 16:54 #208928 by Venter
Wanted: T-box Staking Nuts was created by Venter
Need three of the nuts that hold the drive shaft flanges onto the transfer box.

2009 Jimny, so t-box with upgraded chain, although I doubt the nuts would have changed between the models.

Anyone have any, or know where to get? Got a feeling they're a generic type used on lots of jap drivetrains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
25 May 2019 17:23 #208932 by Riccy
Replied by Riccy on topic Wanted: T-box Staking Nuts
Probably M8x30-40, with 2x washers and a locknut. 8.8/high tensile. Your local diy shop will have them, if not then a parts factor or metal suppliers (way cheaper usually).

They might be 1.25 pitch if the flange is threaded, where a standard M8 is 1.0 pitch (have a look at one you have or take with you to the shops?)

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

More
25 May 2019 19:19 #208937 by jackonlyjack
If i have understood you right, you mean the large nut that holds the prop flange on
I got 3 new ones from Redacted think they was £4 each

• Venter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 May 2019 21:45 #209044 by Venter
Replied by Venter on topic Wanted: T-box Staking Nuts
Thanks fellas, Jack I've pm'd you

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds