BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

For Sale Swift sport bare engine with injectors.

More
19 Jun 2018 20:37 #193640 by gilburton
I bought this a couple of years ago intending to do the engine swap.
I never got round to it and it has been lying in my garage.
It originally cost £350 and is supposed to be 27000 mls from a crashed car. I have some paperwork that may support this.
I just want it out of my garage now so anyone who makes me a sensible offer can have it.
I'm in Kettering Northants just off the A14.

I started off high and worked my way down ever since :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jjbradshaw1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jun 2018 10:57 #193703 by Jjbradshaw1
Replied by Jjbradshaw1 on topic For Sale Swift sport bare engine with injectors.
I'm potentially very interested in this, all the way up in Newcastle however but I have a friend driving to Oxford this weekend so I will get back to you if he can grab it for me?

Am I right in thinking the bare engine and Injectors are all thats required for the swap, everything else comes off the m13 in the jimny. Mine is an 05 VVT model, first with the new dash and electronic transfer crap, so would they be compatible?

More
21 Jun 2018 11:04 #193704 by gilburton
Yes that's all that is required. As long as you swap a vvt for vvt and non vvt for non vvt the m13A/M16A swap is the same engine apart from cc and the 1300 Jimny system will "adapt" to the 1600.
Here is the Australian link about the swap which I have kept all these years lol
www.auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30308

• Jjbradshaw1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jun 2018 12:49 #193705 by Jjbradshaw1
Replied by Jjbradshaw1 on topic For Sale Swift sport bare engine with injectors.
Is the engine fully built up or has it been sat with an open bottom end? Do you have any pics? My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any to send through.

More
21 Jun 2018 14:46 #193711 by gilburton
Provisionaly sold!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jjbradshaw1

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds