BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Tow bar wanted... or recomendations

• Toka
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 May 2018 19:54 #192796 by Toka
Hi. I'm looking to fit a tow bar on my Jimny [2002]. I'm in the North West England.

If i cant find a secondhand one can anyone recommend a good tow bar that wont break the bank and will come with installation instructions for the electrics [trailer only]?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
19 May 2018 10:40 #192799 by Lambert
Tow trust are very competitive.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
19 May 2018 21:56 #192808 by Scimike
I have just fitted a Witter tow bar supllied by P F Jones in Stoke on Trent.
Not the cheapest, but it has a removable tow hitch to prevent it obscuring the number plate and was supplied with full instructions. It fitted very well and you can't see any ugly steel bars as its all behind the bumper. I am very happy with it, but mines a 2009 so not 100% sure of any differences.
www.pfjones.co.uk

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds