Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Rear seats..and belts etc.

13 Mar 2018 12:50 #190357 by GRAYWOLF
GRAYWOLF created the topic: Rear seats..and belts etc.
Yo everybody, i have a pair of rear cloth seats..and also all rear belts and fittings..plus a pair of front headrests for sale..
Postage may be a little pricey i think for seats belts etc.
But i'm open to sensible offers etc.
Taking up space.!
Keep getting earache .!!
pm or on here no worries..also a brand new original bridgestone tyre standard fitment..unused.. or mebbe a coupla miles, came off the spare when i replaced all my tyres with bigger ones.;) tyre free or cost of postage, sure someone woulkd need it..shame to let tyre fitter get his greedy little mits on it..lol.

2 inch black raptor lift..
30mm Spacers.
215.70 x15 geolandars.
Decked and 2 seatered.!
Snorkel..and lots of other shit.!!
Driver.. Navigator.
Me and ma Dawg..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds