BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Store status

More
23 Mar 2020 21:04 #220200 by mlines
Store status was created by mlines
The lock down has now affected BigJimny. It will be increasingly difficult for me to attend the Post Office (although the local Post Office is open).

I have put the store into catalogue mode so you can browse it and I can therefore control sales.

If you want anything, please contact me on 07535 744972 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will see what can be done. There will be some items I can still post in a post box whilst walking the dogs and some items that I can get collected by courier services. However, you will appreciate it is difficult to offer the service level I like to offer, hence my turning off of general ordering until we understand how things will work out.

I will probably be able to get to the Post Office perhaps once or twice per week at the most, hence the request to talk to me rather that blindly order.

Certainly larger orders that would justify courier charges or very small items that fit in an envelope will be fine.

Any current outstanding orders will be posted out. 

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY, Lambert, Gadget

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2020 09:31 #220210 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Store status
Just to be clear, this is all about setting expectations on performance and delivery. By speaking to me rather than blindly ordering we can discuss what the best delivery method is and when you might expect delivery.

Martin

235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gadget

More
25 Mar 2020 07:57 #220243 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Store status
As promised, I have reviewed what is possible. The shop has been opened again on the basis that deliveries may be delayed. They could be delayed both in the distribution chain, my postal service and your local postal service

If I identify any specific order might be delayed, I will contact you. Please ensure you leave your contact details with any order.

You can contact me on 07535 744972 if necessary.

Martin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert, Riccy

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds