BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

TPMS Service Kits for Gen 4

• Digger1
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Sep 2019 17:05 #213223 by Digger1
TPMS Service Kits for Gen 4 was created by Digger1
Would it be possible to get hold of TPMs service kits for the Gen 4 Jimny for the shop. I have had issues in the past with TPMs valve stems corroding and as they are now part of the MOT test I like to keep mine in good condition. I have had similar valve stems on other cars and have snapped banged and broken the valve stems. These I replaced with service parts from TPMS central. As a matter of course I replaced the stems whenever a tyre was removed or replaced and would like to do the same with the Jimny. The service kits tend to be less than a tenner the full tpms replacement is about £48

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds