BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Cruzer244's Jimny (Rhino Jr.)

More
25 Jan 2015 11:25 #135981 by Cruzer244
Hey everyone. I have been so busy the past year. But thus is what happened to my Jimny in a year. I fitted the following to my Jimny
1. Replacement front bumper,
2. GIZ fiberglass snorkel
3. Steering damper
4. 215/75 R15 maxxis Bravo 753 M/T
5. The GIZ 3" suspension kit
6. Front trail arms (radial arms)
7. 120w LED light bar
8. DRL ( daylight running lights) also as Fog lights in the bumper

The DRL with fogs on.

This friday I'm getting 4-2-1 branches and freeflow exhaust system

Sent from my Iphone

2010 Suzuki Jimny With 3"GIZ Lift, Steel undies, front diff protector, Towbar and Some Very nice HID Xenon Lights
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• the_goshawker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Jan 2015 14:41 #135988 by the_goshawker
Replied by the_goshawker on topic Cruzer244's Jimny (Rhino Jr.)
Nice Work, you have done a really good job.I dont know if you now your birds of prey but my avatar image is of my fav, its only found in Africa. Its a Black Sparrowhawk. Anyway sorry to bore you. Take care :)

More
25 Jan 2015 17:27 #136008 by Cruzer244

the_goshawker wrote: Nice Work, you have done a really good job.I dont know if you now your birds of prey but my avatar image is of my fav, its only found in Africa. Its a Black Sparrowhawk. Anyway sorry to bore you. Take care :)

Haha sorry I don't know my birds so well. Hehe

2010 Suzuki Jimny With 3"GIZ Lift, Steel undies, front diff protector, Towbar and Some Very nice HID Xenon Lights

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds