× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Chinese TPMS Sensors

More
15 Nov 2019 20:00 #215669 by RainerK
Chinese TPMS Sensors was created by RainerK
I bought TPMS sensors in China and they work. For anyone who is interested I searched for 43130-61M00 and use them now for one month. Delivery time was 6 weeks as usual but €38,- for 4 pieces is a very good price.

I still have to test if a lower tire pressure will result in an indication.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill Portland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2019 10:39 #216064 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic Chinese TPMS Sensors
I have a Chinese USB TPMS in to an Android HU, cost about £22 in the UK, with delivery about 1 week.

It works okay, gives pressure and temperature. The pressure readings are within 1 PSI of each other and my digital guage, which I think is accurate. Temperature readings are only +/- 1 degree, but they are less important.

I think my Jimny has a slow leak on a front tyre, so waiting to see if it picks it up. Disconnecting a sensor certainly sets off the alarm, so it does seem to work.

2011 Blue Jimny SZ3, Xtrons Head Unit, DAB, Front and Rear Cameras, TPMS, K&N, Bosch Aerotwin blades, LED side and interior lights, boot light, parcel shelf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds