BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

CV shaft circlip size ?

More
16 Oct 2019 14:05 #214819 by Velocette
Does anyone know what the correct size circlip is for the Jimny front CV shaft ? Mine has been on and off several times and should perhaps be replaced as a precaution. Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2019 08:39 #214995 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic CV shaft circlip size ?
I would get them from Suzuki to be honest, rather then mess about trying to match.

Otherwise measure the shaft diameter and take 2mm off for it to be tight in the groove.

If I remember I'll pop the micrometer on a spare shaft and measure for you when I'm able to. Perhaps Wednesday or Thursday.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds