BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny 1999, G13BB 4WD Free Wheeling Hubs

• Owl
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Mar 2019 06:28 #204336 by Owl
I'm interested in getting rid of (not using), the 4WD vacuum setup for manual free wheeling hubs on front., Can someone point me in the right direction of where to buy a kit to do the conversion. thanks Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2019 08:52 #204339 by j999pre
Hi Steve. I sell them and can give instructions on fitting and how to get rid of the flashing green light.

Straight forward job. There are a few versions of there to choose from. Some require the use of a spacer and some don't.

Message me if interested.

Thanks

Gold Jimny the best colour (sold) :(

Big red Jimny 32" tyres, arbs, cage 5:1 transfer etc. (Sold)

Grey pick up Jimny
Turbo m13a, arbs, floating rear shafts, disc conversion rear, vented front conversion. 245 70 16. Winch, 3" lift, 4:16 trans hd shafts and CVS

More
10 Mar 2019 06:37 #204372 by kirkynut
Have a look here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/7-jimny...o-fixed-hubs?start=0

Ignore the bits about converting the hubs to fixed, buy free wheeling hubs designed for the Jimny from Jimny Bits and block.off the pipes as I show you in the above thread.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds