BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

205 / 80 / 16

• barkclark
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Feb 2019 19:03 - 27 Feb 2019 21:45 #203895 by barkclark
205 / 80 / 16 was created by barkclark
Hey peeps

Anyone got pictures of their jimny on 205/80/16 tyres? What arch cutting was needed to fit them?

Ive searched the forum and only found one red one with said spec of tyres.

I know 2 inch lift is the minimum needed.

Im going to fit them later in the month but pictures and advice is always appreciated! B)

Cheers
Last edit: 27 Feb 2019 21:45 by barkclark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2019 22:58 #204077 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic 205 / 80 / 16
Look on my thread in my signature at mine on Grand Vitara steels. They're that size on a worn out 3" lift that was more like a 2" lift. Just a bit of mild bumper trimming is all I recall.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds