BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny o2 sensor connector G13BB

• Owl
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Jan 2019 21:31 #201095 by Owl
Jimny o2 sensor connector G13BB was created by Owl
Hello All. Ive had a go at removing the o2 sensor via the connector but cant get it to budge. Can someone help with the method? Its the worst connector Ive come across due to its position and design. I have the o2 sensor dangling down under the vehicle and there is access albeit not easy to undo it.

But how is it done avoiding wire damage?? thanks Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2019 22:09 #201102 by j999pre
Pull the little tab instead of pushing it

Gold Jimny the best colour (sold) :(

Big red Jimny 32" tyres, arbs, cage 5:1 transfer etc. (Sold)

Grey pick up Jimny
Turbo m13a, arbs, floating rear shafts, disc conversion rear, vented front conversion. 245 70 16. Winch, 3" lift, 4:16 trans hd shafts and CVS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Owl

• Owl
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Jan 2019 23:34 #201110 by Owl
Replied by Owl on topic Jimny o2 sensor connector G13BB
I suffer no more. I probed and lifted the tab (on the longside of the outer connector) and it came apart easily. this put me back a couple days, i hate these intelligence tests. Interesting , you say to pull the tab, that might have happened while i was lifting it upwards? Thanks j999pre,

Workshop manual not mention unless i didnt see it. . The job becomes harder because of reduced or non existent vision of the connector behind the top of the bell housing.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds