Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

How to fit Ignis sport recaro into a Jimny

More
01 Aug 2018 08:15 - 01 Aug 2018 16:05 #194755 by GRAYWOLF
Got the runner lowers off, what a pain, dry fitting seat complete to jimny b4, i found front right hand bolt fitting, needed to be cut off, and rewelded onto insde of runner, rear fitting needs to be redrilled approx 1/2 in..inward.
front left fitting would also need cutting off and fitting outboard, and rear left would need compete cut and shut..this is iff, you were to use original mounts on ignis..however , as a plus..i have both my front seats fitted with a 30mm.lift spacer all round, and, i could dispense with these, due to extra height of ignis seat, but, i think it will be more benficial to fit Jimny raqils to Seats.
Hopefully complete today..if i can get it all reassembled..!

2 inch black raptor lift..
30mm Spacers.
215.70 x15 geolandars.
Damper..
Decked and 2 seatered.!
Snorkel..and lots of other shit.!!
Driver.. Navigator.
Me and ma Dawg..
Last edit: 01 Aug 2018 16:05 by Lambert. Reason: Swearing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2018 17:46 #194955 by Lambert
If you are having trouble getting the seats to run free try putting a couple of washers under each front bolt tab it stops the rails tweaking over when tightening up.

It's not a Jimny. It's my Jimny

Mooo said Ermintrude (black)
Boing said Zebedee (blue)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds