BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suzuki Transfer case PTO

• markyp2000
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Aug 2013 14:03 #80744 by markyp2000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2013 18:37 #80763 by Rhinoman
Replied by Rhinoman on topic Suzuki Transfer case PTO

Paul4x4 wrote: Well, I might sell you one if you want, but I just have to do some digging in the garage first and see if I can find those PTO's, because I have no idea where they are! :lol: And they are disassembled, because you have to take them apart to remove them, so I need to find all the pieces and bolts needed for a complete unit. All of those are from Sammi/SJ413 t-boxes, so the input shafts gear might be different from the 410's input shaft.

But shipping isn't a problem. :)

And what the heck is a Blitz? :laugh:

That would be cool. My Blitz is SJ based, like this one:

www.blitzworld.co.uk/blitz-4x4-suzuki-sj-i58.html

My currently resides in a cow shed, waiting for a bit of attention :lol:

Some Suzukis and a bunch of motorcycles.

• lvflyer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jun 2018 19:50 #193774 by lvflyer
Replied by lvflyer on topic Suzuki Transfer case PTO
I have a MODIFIED (1993 FI Geo Tracker engine & 1800CC Polaris Jet Drive) 2010 4WD Dutton SURF Amphibious vehicle (look it up) and I have a 1991 Suzuki Samurai transfer case with the PTO connected to the Jet Drive

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds