BigJimny Meet 2019 (17 May 2019)

BigJimny Meet and off-road driving day

20TH OCTOBER 2019

BOOKING NOW CLOSED

If you have booked you will shortly receive joining instructions- See HERE for discussion

Noggin and Natter - pre-event chat - Old Bell at Grazeley (part of hotel) 7:30pm 19th October

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

Anybody know what this is, and where I could get new ones?

More
05 Oct 2019 13:30 #214361 by Reason2doubt
Hi, currently fixing the rust under my headlights and I noticed the (attached) plastic headlight clip was damaged (not the one I am holding) - does anyone know if they are needed/essential, or can I substitute something else into this little hole to hold the headlight?

Thank you -

Stu
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
05 Oct 2019 16:38 #214363 by Lambert
James Priestley aka J999pre he will probably have some off a breaker.

Dreadnaught (black 2011)

More
05 Oct 2019 18:22 #214368 by Scimike
If you can't get the real thing try a cut down rawplug. May need to try a few to get the best size, worth a try.

More
06 Oct 2019 15:48 #214378 by Reason2doubt
Cheers. Like the wall plug idea as a make-shift solution but I'll see if anyone local has a pair on breaking.
Stu

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds