BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Could someone help me? Wheel spacer on ebay..

More
23 Aug 2019 07:02 #212563 by yakuza
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

I have been trying to buy this on ebay, but there seems to be a block of some kind for Norwegians. Outside EU perhaps?
As you guys are (still) in the EU, I was wondering if you can get a quote for shipping if you look at this item..
The seller also blocks me from sending messages, probably due to the same reason..
If I could only get in contact with them I could use my US mailbox address if they do not want to ship directly to norway.

I have been having problems on ebay before with buying from some german and US sellers that do not see Norway as a part of europe since we are not a full member of the EU.

And if anyone know a UK supplier of 4x100 to 5x5.5 spacers, please let me know :)

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Timpel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Aug 2019 07:25 #212565 by Timpel
It says that they only deliver to us and canada.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
23 Aug 2019 07:52 #212566 by Riccy
Ive tried contacting them as well, as I also am interested in a pair of these.

Ebay gives this message when I try:

"We couldn't find an answer. Unfortunately, this seller isn't able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

When I scroll down on their listing I see they are open 9-5 mon-fri PT. I presume PT means pacific time, which is 7 hours behind the UK. I will try again later on today incase its a time thing. No idea other than that or getting some made by a local engineering fabricator

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

More
23 Aug 2019 08:02 - 23 Aug 2019 08:02 #212567 by mlines
Aren't these the same ones on Amazon?

It is offering me a UK shipping option on Amazon
www.amazon.com/Hubcentric-Wheel-Spacers-...53&tag=picclick0f-20

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 08:02 by mlines.

More
23 Aug 2019 09:30 #212569 by yakuza

mlines wrote: Aren't these the same ones on Amazon?

It is offering me a UK shipping option on Amazon
www.amazon.com/Hubcentric-Wheel-Spacers-...53&tag=picclick0f-20

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not the same. from 4x100 to 5x5.5 is what i need. To put Suzuki type wheels on my trailer..
But the same product is on amazon as well, but no sellers available it says...

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
23 Aug 2019 10:14 - 23 Aug 2019 10:22 #212574 by yakuza

Timpel wrote: It says that they only deliver to us and canada.

I've got a mailbox in New Jersey with a Norwegian shipping company so that is not a problem if I could only get into contact with the seller.

Edit: with other US sellers I still get to buy with my ebay registered US-address even if they do not handle international orders, but not here.
I'll wait until opening hours, but sounds strange if that is the thing...

Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 10:22 by yakuza.

More
23 Aug 2019 10:29 - 23 Aug 2019 10:42 #212576 by yakuza
Hey now i got to buy after logging in and out a couple of times and changing my ebay address to the New Jersey one..

a bit costly this, but will save some work..

Item on ebay 85$
freight 50$
tax to norway 25% 37$

sum approximately twice the ebay listing price..

Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 10:42 by yakuza.

More
23 Aug 2019 17:27 #212590 by yakuza
They replied really fast now that I got my US address sorted. Very forthcoming and helpful.
Got a tracking number and all. Will come back with an update and product test later. Should have it here in two weeks.

If it wasn't for the Norwegian 25% VAT on everything I would buy a bunch and sell in Europe...

More
23 Aug 2019 20:02 #212597 by Keithy

Riccy wrote: Ive tried contacting them as well, as I also am interested in a pair of these.

Ebay gives this message when I try:

"We couldn't find an answer. Unfortunately, this seller isn't able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

When I scroll down on their listing I see they are open 9-5 mon-fri PT. I presume PT means pacific time, which is 7 hours behind the UK. I will try again later on today incase its a time thing. No idea other than that or getting some made by a local engineering fabricator

@£65 not sure how they make a profit.....I'll play with it next week if I'm not too busy Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Riccy

More
23 Aug 2019 23:01 #212601 by yakuza
I have designed a one piece steel spacer of my own design. Tried to get quotes to have it made locally but just the rough numbers was around 250€ even if I found "free" material blanks..

I can make it ready finished stp, igs, dwg files, or whatever if someone wants to make it in a lathe or machining center. I just want two spacers for the design work.

More
24 Aug 2019 08:30 #212607 by Keithy

yakuza wrote: I have designed a one piece steel spacer of my own design. Tried to get quotes to have it made locally but just the rough numbers was around 250€ even if I found "free" material blanks..

I can make it ready finished stp, igs, dwg files, or whatever if someone wants to make it in a lathe or machining center. I just want two spacers for the design work.

Send me an iges file and I'll look into it.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds