BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

GEN 4 Crash sensors

More
16 Aug 2019 10:35 #212161 by facade
GEN 4 Crash sensors was created by facade
I have the rear trim out for Dinitroling, (might be months before the smell goes) and I spotted these

The part number is 38930-77RA0, which looks up as a Suzuki side sensor. As it has a yellow sleeve, I'm guessing it is part of the airbag system, probably sets off the side airbag if a bus runs into the side of the car. Looks a great place to put them, anything heavy and insecure in the back is going to slide at high speed across the polished plastic floor and whack into the panel right next to that at high speed. :ohmy:

Best use the cargo net and kayak rings B)

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds