BigJimny Meet 2019 (17 May 2019)

BigJimny Meet and off-road driving day

20TH OCTOBER 2019

NOW BOOKING - CLICK HERE

See HERE for details - See HERE for discussion

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

no longer a jimny owner

More
29 Jun 2019 15:10 #210423 by wombat
Hi all,sadly the time has come to let my jimny go.It needs some work and money spending on it and due to health issues i can no longer work on it myself. After been offered a good trade in value on it , i will be collecting a 2019 suzuki swift sport tomorrow, so have not really left the suzuki fold:dry:
I still intend to keep up with this forum as the long term plan is to eventually change the swift for a gen 4 jimny, if they ever become more available
Cheers all, Ian

currently jimnyless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2019 17:34 #210439 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic no longer a jimny owner
That's a shame! See you with the new one eventually!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: wombat

More
02 Jul 2019 20:01 #210522 by helijohn
Replied by helijohn on topic no longer a jimny owner

wombat wrote: eventually change the swift for a gen 4 jimny, if they ever become more available
Cheers all, Ian

Could be a longish wait. I went for an Ignis.;)

Do it right - use Hammerite
When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds