BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

RTV / TYRO Trial, 11th May - Hundall, S18 4BQ.

More
10 May 2019 06:25 #207646 by sniper
I have put a days laning in the Lakes in front of navigating for Jack Onlyjack at the Peak & Dukeries RTV trial this Saturday and I feel guilty.....

So if anybody fancies a day out to support the only Jimny in a mainly Landy field, give him a cheer from me.....:blush:

Saturday would be a good day to go, you have the option to join the club (£25) and compete in a TYRO with your road car..... Now a field full of Jimnys would be a sight to see.....

Have a look on the PDLRC/PDORC facebook page for more info.

sniper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2019 18:11 #207697 by jackonlyjack
Don't feel guilty Pal
Hope you have a good run out in the lakes
If you loose another mirror make sure its driver side this time (only ones i have spare lol)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sniper

More
11 May 2019 18:11 #207731 by jackonlyjack
Attachments:

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
11 May 2019 18:31 #207733 by Lambert
Good man!

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
11 May 2019 22:20 #207737 by sniper
Chuffed to bits for you Jack, very well done.....

I know it's a fair challenge, the cars you are driving against are formidable, modified Landrovers and they have experienced drivers but you whooped ass !!! on what your 4th or 5th event....

Had a cracking day in the Lakes...

sniper

More
13 May 2019 17:26 #207885 by Rabid Rhino
Excellent !!!
I can't se you notifying this in advance. It would have been nice if some other Jimnys would have turned up.
Great terrain. Amazing back drops.

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.

More
13 May 2019 17:43 #207887 by stiffsteve204me
Excellent. Very well done!

Steve.

“He that strikes the venison first shall be the lord o' the feast.” — Shakespeare, King Lear.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds