BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Q: Bought a New Jimny? What came with the car? A: Today, Indicators!

More
03 Apr 2019 18:09 #205492 by Bill Portland

Lambert wrote:

Andy2640 wrote:

Bill Portland wrote:

Dorsetdumpling wrote: Set of mats....economy version I think!

Consider yourself fortunate, DD, my dealer is charging me for fitting the mats

Martin, We need a "LOL button". Or a "Pmsl button" on the forum.

LOL Bill.

Paying for fitting mats? Seriously?

According to the suzuki accessories price list, 0.2 hours and £13.20 to fit the rubber mats :( . To be fair, he didn't argue when I said I wasn't going to pay to have them fitted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
04 Apr 2019 04:30 #205510 by Lambert
I know they've got to keep the lights on in the showroom somehow but that's obscene! 13.20 doubtless plus vat for fitting 4 bits of moulded rubber into locations they are designed to fit? And people wonder why I have trust issues with main dealers!

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

• Aj4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Apr 2019 09:23 #205522 by Aj4x4
Finally, after placing a deposit last September had a phone call from my dealer saying he has an official order for mine. Not my first choice of colour, blue...... but as they are not expecting anymore than two more Jimnys this year I was happy to have my second choice, SZ5 in Kenetic Yellow, or Glow Worm as it will be known. I ordered a protection pack, towbar, wind reflectors, optional grill and spare wheel cover. Negotiated 20% discount on the accessories and free fitting. Very happy. Glow Worm should be with me June/July.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 May 2019 07:10 #208097 by Andy2640

GeorgeC wrote: Email just in:

Dear Suzuki customer,

Congratulations on the recent purchase of your new Suzuki vehicle.

With your purchase, you have received a complimentary 3 years of Roadside Assistance. This can be increased by an additional 2 years to a total of 5 years when the terms and conditions of Suzuki's Capped Priced Service Program are followed.  

Suzuki Australia has engaged Assist Australia Pty Ltd to provide and administer the Suzuki Roadside Assistance program giving Suzuki customers access to their vast national resources and expertise, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  

Customers can access Suzuki's Roadside Assistance Program by calling 1800****** from anywhere in Australia.

Further information and terms and conditions can also be found on the Suzuki Australia website here.

Yours sincerely,  
Suzuki Australia  

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Well..... Thats a nice gesture! Suzi UK....You listening to this?? Do the right thing and give us all 3 years FREE.

Congrats George, nice little thing that mate.

More
16 May 2019 07:13 - 16 May 2019 07:13 #208099 by Bill Portland
We do get 3 years free (it's just that 2 of them are "lite" cover and only if you have your car serviced by a main dealer).

They're all heart at Suzuki GB!
Last edit: 16 May 2019 07:13 by Bill Portland. Reason: typo

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds