BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

New Jimny and towbars

• SmallBlue
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jan 2019 14:25 #200645 by SmallBlue
New Jimny and towbars was created by SmallBlue
Hello , anyone with a new Jimny know if the threaded bolt holes are in place for a towbar to be mounted. Or if they will need drilling for the mounting plate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2019 16:54 #202029 by Max Headroom
Replied by Max Headroom on topic New Jimny and towbars
I'm surprised nobody got back to you re this matter.

I cannot give you a difinitive answer other than no drilling is required on the old Jimny . I see no reason why the new Jimny would be any different

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

More
29 Jan 2019 21:15 #202049 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic New Jimny and towbars
Is this not the thread where I posted a screen shot of the owners manual?

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds