BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Buggy Build in Oz'

• X8GGY
  • X8GGY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • but currently AWOL
More
19 Apr 2018 11:19 - 19 Apr 2018 11:20 #191892 by X8GGY
Buggy Build in Oz' was created by X8GGY
Spotted this on Facebook, an old friend and greenlaning cohort Ben Cook originally from Shropshire emigrated to Australia and landed a job with Piranha Offroad Products, and one of his current jobs is building a rock crawler buggy based on a Jimny -

I don't know any details, but I thought you'd all like to see the photos...

I'll re-post any more that he sticks on Facebook ;)
Last edit: 19 Apr 2018 11:20 by X8GGY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Riccy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
19 Apr 2018 17:23 #191899 by Riccy
Replied by Riccy on topic Buggy Build in Oz'
Thats some impressive articulation there! Theres a guy near me selling a fully 4 linked jimny chassis which looks interesting.

Theres not much jimny left on this one tho!

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

More
20 Apr 2018 07:37 #191933 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Buggy Build in Oz'
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article in action if you don't mind relaying the Facebook thread on here Dave.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds