Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

As a former land rover owner

• Lambert
  • Lambert's Avatar Topic Author
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
13 Jul 2018 05:31 #194257 by Lambert
I have never laughed so hard. Talk about missing the point!

www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-...er-testing-commences

It's not a Jimny. It's my Jimny

Mooo said Ermintrude (black)
Boing said Zebedee (blue)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2018 17:58 - 13 Jul 2018 17:59 #194267 by Scimike
My own feeling is that the high JLR have experienced is about to start its decline. The new Defender should be a low cost (for JLR) rugged replacement which avoids electronic toys and gizmos, following the ethos of the original, but meeting all the cuurent specs for sales in the various countries. I hope its not going to be another luxury gizmo packed Chelsea tractor. I myself sold my 2017 gizmo packed VW for a much older Jimny which is our main transport. I love the simplicity of the Jimny and the fact that in the unlikely event it does go wrong I can fix it. So far its been 100% reliable which is more than could be said for the VW, which enjoyed turning on sensor fail light every 6 months. Be interesting to see what JLR put out, but I suspect its not going to replace my Series 2 Landy soon.
Last edit: 13 Jul 2018 17:59 by Scimike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds