BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Wales Rally GB 2016

More
31 Oct 2016 22:31 #174099 by kirkynut
Wales Rally GB 2016 was created by kirkynut
Here is a link to all my photos:

s937.photobucket.com/user/kirkynut/libra...lesRally%20GB%202016

and here are a few taster pictures...

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: John_S_RAA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JimnyMax
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Nov 2016 03:01 #174134 by JimnyMax
Replied by JimnyMax on topic Wales Rally GB 2016
You got some real good action shots there mate! What gear are you using to shoot?

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Nov 2016 15:37 #174152 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic Wales Rally GB 2016
Brilliant some proper air on some of those great shots ;)

More
02 Nov 2016 19:50 #174180 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Wales Rally GB 2016
Cheers chaps.

I've got a Canon 600d and use the kit 18-55mm and a Canon 70-300mm.

I've also got a Sigma 500mm lens but whilst it has it's place it's not as good as Canon lenses. Trouble is that I got the Sigma for about £450 second hand and the equivalent Canon would be £1500 but would be 3 times better.

I'd be able to use it 3 times more often but it is a hobby and I can't justify spending more unless it made me money. I'm not a pro by anyone's standards, so I won't be making money and to become pro requires time to practice and learn and money to buy kit. I've no money or time.

Even if I did have money and time to get to professional level, there's too many other people who have the same idea. I can write too but journalism is just as tricky.

So I'll stick with it the way it is as a hobby! Waffle over. Out!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• jamie_300
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Nov 2016 13:13 #174197 by jamie_300
Replied by jamie_300 on topic Wales Rally GB 2016
looks like sweet lamb for the jumping shots?

More
03 Nov 2016 21:13 #174229 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Wales Rally GB 2016
Yes it was Sweet Lamb! I nearly didn't go there but didn't want to wait 2 hours between the two runnings of the stage I'd decided to go to and knew there'd be plenty of parking there with no walking.

I'd not been there for a few years either.

Kirkynut

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds