BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Wanted - Jimny hardtop aerial for 2005 - 2017 or alternative suggestions

More
18 Jun 2019 20:24 - 18 Jun 2019 22:56 #210115 by Scimike
Hi all,

Finally bit the bullet and want to fit a light bar on my roof rack and pass the wire down the aerial mount (or try to!)

So I am after a second hand unit in good order or with snapped aerial so I can test drill and see if it's possible. Willing to pay for postage and a few beers if you have one.

I know I can get new at £47 ish (ouch, soft top £30 - slightly less ouch) but I've just spent my yearly allowance on the light bar and just looking to limit my outlay on what my be a failure.

Alternatively if you know of an aftermarket unit that you know fits and is cheaper than the Suzuki one let me know.
My G3 is a 2009 if it makes any difference.

It's a long shot I know, but whatever I do I'll photo it for others to reference in the future. Thanks everyone

Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 18 Jun 2019 22:56 by Scimike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
19 Jun 2019 04:52 - 19 Jun 2019 04:58 #210125 by Lambert
I did have a snapped one but I can't remember if it ended up in the scrap box. I'll have a look this avo and let you know.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
Last edit: 19 Jun 2019 04:58 by Lambert.

More
19 Jun 2019 16:55 - 19 Jun 2019 16:55 #210138 by Scimike
Thanks for looking whatever the outcome and, much appreciated.

Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 19 Jun 2019 16:55 by Scimike.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
19 Jun 2019 18:43 #210140 by Lambert
Unfortunately it seems to have been scrapped. Sorry.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds