BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

KYB Standard Height Springs for sale

More
13 Feb 2019 19:31 #203152 by sniper
KYB standard height road springs - Full car set - Only done 5000 miles. Only replaced to lift, no problems. £75 collected from NG20 8BG.

sniper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2019 21:44 #203163 by Max Headroom
Hello Sniper.

I may well be interested in these - however I can't collect as Im at the other end of the universe to you.
Would you consider sending them via, Hermes for instance?
If not, no worries - I understand; packing them up etc is time consuming and a bit of hassle, but thought I'd ask anyway :)

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

More
13 Feb 2019 22:09 #203171 by sniper
I'll happily pack them up for collection Max, I'll have a look at them tomorrow and let you know the weight, we'll take it from there..

sniper

More
14 Feb 2019 09:55 #203192 by Max Headroom
OK Brilliant. There's no rush at all.

I can pay you with a bank tx so PM me your details when convenient. Or if PayPal is more your preference then just let me know.
Incidentally do these have the compensating spring to resolve the perceived Jimny "lean"?

Cheers!

More
14 Feb 2019 10:13 #203193 by sniper
They are equal pairs so I would suggest a 15mm seat on the o/s/f. I didn't have a bias or visible lean but I struggle to hit 10 stone....

I just happen to have a superpro 15mm seat that I will add for a fiver if you want it. (£25 new)

The total weight is about 5-6kg and I will shrink wrap them into a bundle and attach whatever label you need.

I'm retired/useless these days and can be at home for the collection at most times. I don't mind taking them to the local post office if that is any help...

sniper

More
14 Feb 2019 16:15 - 14 Feb 2019 16:22 #203211 by Max Headroom
If you haven't used Hermes you should try them.
We used to have a proper Post Office in my town, but it closed and took up residence in the local Newsagents and as a result became completely hopeless. Its now run by very rude and incompetent staff, so I sadly and reluctantly no longer support the local PO.

I send a fair amount of parcels and switched to using Hermes - I just weigh the parcel check the dimensions, pay for it all (online) print some labels off, and drop the parcels off at my local Hermes depot which happens to be the local Co-Op shop.
Its paid for in advance online, so there is no queuing up at the counter like I'd have to with the PO.

Yes please, if you can add the spring seat that might be worth trying (although I was under the impression it was the rear springs that were different; not the front)

Last edit: 14 Feb 2019 16:22 by Max Headroom.

More
14 Feb 2019 16:44 #203215 by sniper
PM your address details and I'll take care of the postage, I'll then pm you with the amount and my account details......

sniper

More
15 Feb 2019 15:27 #203274 by sniper
All sorted, with you Wednesday Max......

sniper
The following user(s) said Thank You: Max Headroom

More
16 Feb 2019 00:12 #203307 by Max Headroom
Cheers Sniper - all done from my end now.

Check your PMs

Max

More
20 Feb 2019 10:46 #203522 by Max Headroom
Hello Sniper - your parcel arrived a few mins ago, very many thanks!

I've got a lot of things to do on my Jimny so I'm waiting for the weather to warm up and take a few days off work to try and hit them all in one go!

The following user(s) said Thank You: sniper

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds