BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Front headlamp units for sale Jimmy 2005 O2

• Bazza1970
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Apr 2018 08:46 - 10 Apr 2018 08:47 #191508 by Bazza1970
These are in perfect working order. I am in France and had to get the car switched to French lights so these are UK headlamp units minus bulbs.

Am posting from France.

£50 plus £30 postage
Last edit: 10 Apr 2018 08:47 by Bazza1970.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2018 09:05 #191509 by Bosanek
What is the difference between UK and French editions of headlights?

I am asking because I bought a (cheap) pair of spare UK headlights for my Italian-spec Jimny to have just in case.

More
10 Apr 2018 10:03 #191511 by mlines
Beam pattern,. UK drives on the correct side of the road :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
14 Apr 2018 19:49 - 14 Apr 2018 19:50 #191695 by Bosanek
So UK headlamps are different than headlamps for all continental European Jimnys? So those UK spare headlamps which I bought are useless to me?

How did those French authorities figure out that your headlamps are still UK spec? I mean could you have just said "here I changed them for French ones" without some test being performed by them?
Last edit: 14 Apr 2018 19:50 by Bosanek. Reason: typo

• wombat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Apr 2018 11:30 #191719 by wombat
on rhd vehicles the dip beam is angled to the left to avoid dazzling oncoming traffic, on lhd vehicles dip beam is angles to the right for the same reason. In the past stickers where available to fit to headlights when going abroad to correct this but i do not know if these are still available
Ian :)

More
25 Apr 2018 20:04 #192178 by Bosanek
I added that information to the wiki article about differences between LHD and RHD Jimnys (found in the FAQ section).
The following user(s) said Thank You: wombat

More
16 May 2018 07:09 #192740 by maverick

Bazza1970 wrote: These are in perfect working order. I am in France and had to get the car switched to French lights so these are UK headlamp units minus bulbs.

Am posting from France.

£50 plus £30 postage

Are these still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalapeño, IISY?

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds