BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Where is my Order?

• mlines
  • mlines's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Super Users
  • Wokingham, UK
More
14 May 2019 08:39 #207929 by mlines
Where is my order? was created by mlines
For those of you waiting for 2019 accessories ordered from me:

1. Rear camera kit. There is a waiting list of 181 orders across Suzuki Europe. A container has arrived in Suzuki Germany and it is "believed" that the cameras are in this container. They are opening the container on Wednesday (quite why there is a special day for opening a container and quite why Suzuki do not actually know whats in it already is a mystery). My orders are reasonably high up the chain so hopefully more news at the end of the week

2. Rear speaker kits, orders should be fulfilled to me this week.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill Portland, Soeley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2019 11:49 #207946 by facade
Replied by facade on topic Where is my order?

mlines wrote: They are opening the container on Wednesday (quite why there is a special day for opening a container and quite why Suzuki do not actually know whats in it already is a mystery).

Just shows how much better everything was in The Olden Days. No matter when or what you ordered, it was always there on the next Tuesday. :laugh:

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds