BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

2019 Jimny Accessories

More
05 May 2019 17:58 #207396 by stiffsteve204me

GeorgeC wrote:

stiffsteve204me wrote: Andy, I have never had a car with a reversing camera, and never wanted one.
The Jimny has changed my mind. In my case, maybe it's an age thing, but I really feel it would make life a little easier.
However, I think that I will go the dash cam/rear cam route. I like the rear view more, anyway. :laugh: Steve.

Excellent decision/choice Steve, I found, at 70, the Reversing Sensor Kit to also be a great blessing.

George. I think that you and I are of a similar age, although you have a marginal lead. :lol:

Before my Yeti, I had a LWB Shogun. It, like the Jimny, had the spare wheel mounted on the rear door, ( and a "proper" FWD set-up.). I never had an issue with reversing it, but that was six years ago! :blink: Now, SWMBO, is telling me, "You need to go back at bit". And, at my age, it is the reversing that she is talking about. :laugh:

Now, i have to decide on the make/model of a dash cam set up.:huh:

Steve.

“He that strikes the venison first shall be the lord o' the feast.” — Shakespeare, King Lear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnjohanaphy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 May 2019 18:06 #207398 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic 2019 Jimny Accessories
I hear Blackvue are very good cams Steve. Gadget has one fitted, front and rear. Pricey though.

More
05 May 2019 20:30 #207411 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic 2019 Jimny Accessories
Not me Andy! Just a basic Nextbase 412GW in mine.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 May 2019 20:40 #207413 by Andy2640
Sorry Gadget, i'm getting people mixed up. Its soeley with the Blackvue dash cams (front and rear).

:-)

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 May 2019 06:45 #207426 by Andy2640

GeorgeC wrote: Andy, try this post for DRLs, photos and links. www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/6-jimny...her-mod-parts#206639

Ahaaa! There it is! I knew i'd seen Ash's DRL's and Fogs replaced with pictures! Appreciate you finding that George :-)

More
16 May 2019 15:32 #208128 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:2019 Jimny Accessories

Gadget wrote: That's really odd. I bought 99197-77R10-000 direct from Japan and it has everything needed to fit the rear speakers - the metal brackets, wiring harness, bolts, screws and foam. Nothing else was needed. The black circular mounting surrounds are definitely not needed to install the rears, but are needed to upgrade the fronts.

Latest batch of kits has arrived and they are different, no plastic rings. So it looks like confusion in the EU supply chain has sorted itself out and Gadget was correct all along!

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
16 May 2019 16:34 #208134 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic Re:2019 Jimny Accessories
Makes a nice change! :laugh:

Martin, are you able to get the mounting kits to fit upgraded/larger front speakers? I've seen a couple of part numbers mentioned, but not sure which is correct.

Japanese accessory catalog lists it as: 99000-79BN3
Australian accessory price list has: 99197-78R00

More
16 May 2019 17:09 #208137 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic 2019 Jimny Accessories
I have got in stock

99197-77R00-000 but this is described as rear speaker bracket

and 990E0-78R32-000 mounting kit front speaker

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

• Siwilkie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Dec 2019 20:57 #216330 by Siwilkie
Replied by Siwilkie on topic Re:2019 Jimny Accessories
Hi Martin
I’m really interested in the speaker brackets back and front kit
Some rubber floor mats
And some led drl bulbs for now please
2018 sv5
Simon

• Siwilkie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Dec 2019 21:00 #216331 by Siwilkie
Replied by Siwilkie on topic Re:2019 Jimny Accessories

mlines wrote: Coming very soon, the BigJImny store will be selling genuine Suzuki accessories for the 2019 Jimny, fit them yourself rather than paying dealer prices,

In addition I possibly will have access to genuine Suzuki Japan Jimny accessories, if you have seen something you really want in the Japan parts catalogue then let me know the part number. Note: this is quite a process to get a quote and the profit margins are very small, please only ask if you are genuinely interested and understand that the price could be higher than that shown in the Japan brochure, I do not want to abuse favours from my supply chain to get lots of "tyre kicker" quotes :)

And, possibly, some Chinese accessories.

Watch here for posts and products in the store,

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Vaganza Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jan 2020 17:46 #217239 by Vaganza Dan
Replied by Vaganza Dan on topic 2019 Jimny Accessories
G'day all,

To make life a little easier to work out what's what in the Suzuki Japan Jimny Accessories catalogue, I've done up a translated version. There are some odd/broken translations, but it's way easier to choose the right part number now! Hopefully, it helps you find what you're after, and helps Martin in working out what we're asking for!

docdro.id/jhXyiKQ

Vaganza

More
14 Jan 2020 10:35 #217257 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic 2019 Jimny Accessories

Vaganza Dan wrote: G'day all,

To make life a little easier to work out what's what in the Suzuki Japan Jimny Accessories catalogue, I've done up a translated version. There are some odd/broken translations, but it's way easier to choose the right part number now! Hopefully, it helps you find what you're after, and helps Martin in working out what we're asking for!

docdro.id/jhXyiKQ

Vaganza

Awesome! Thanks for that, really helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds