BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

New wiki articles on fluid and filter types and specs etc.

More
23 Dec 2018 19:45 - 23 Dec 2018 19:54 #199362 by Bosanek
I have heavily revised the former "Forecourt" wiki article (which contained quick info on which types and quantities of regular maintenance consumables are needed).

After that, I renamed that article into Regular maintenance consumables .
However I left an automatic redirect active, so anyone accessing the old links will get transferred to the new article automatically and seamlessly.

I also made a brand new article called Fluids and filters - proper selection .

This article contains the results of one of my largest and longest (multi-year) researches done in the field of automotive-related industries so far (after the research that I have done on automotive wheels and tyres).
So it contains a lot of refined information which took a lot of "mining" to dig out from the worldwide dirt of false data and misconceptions and industry mis-trends, and even more time to triple-verify with various official sources and independent industry experts.
Last edit: 23 Dec 2018 19:54 by Bosanek.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert, NelsonB, Riccy, Max Headroom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2019 10:20 - 08 Feb 2019 10:21 #202796 by Bosanek
I have just written a brand new wiki article on the topic of additives for the engine oil and transmission oils.

I wrote it based exclusively on my own experiences, accumulated knowledge and opinions.
If anyone has a better understanding of the topic on the base of which they know that some of the content of the article is wrong or that it could be improved, feel free to edit it.
Last edit: 08 Feb 2019 10:21 by Bosanek.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
08 Feb 2019 11:41 #202805 by Lambert
On behalf of the masses thank you for your time and effort.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
08 Feb 2019 17:52 #202828 by adrianr

More
08 Feb 2019 18:54 #202830 by gv42

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds